Something about me


I'm trying to tell you now something about me even if it is somewhat difficult because I can assess myself very badly.
I love to taking pictures while I imagine all sorts of things and also try to put this into practice.
All locations designed by myself (:

I am a perfectionist and always try to do everything right
My hobbies beside the photography, is to ride.
In the posts, you will always see something from my "little world"
I hope you like the pictures and enjoy it ! :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über jeden einzelnen Kommentar oder neuen Leser!
Positive Bewertung, Kritik oder Vorschläge sind sehr gerne erwünscht :)
Es tut mir leid wenn ich nicht alle Kommentar beantworten kann!

Liebste Grüße Nidda

 
© by Nidda T. Endless Beauty